Nicknames for Right-Wing Media (was: Re: Pre-historic human societies)

Barry Rene DeCicco bdecicco at umich.edu
Wed Nov 21 18:23:21 PST 2001

From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>

Barry Rene DeCicco wrote:

>That reminds me - anybody got a derogatory nickname for
>the Review? On another forum, somebody came up with
>Wall Street Urinal, for the WSJ.

Doug wrote:

That's not fair! The news pages are among the best in U.S. journalism. The front page is a daily masterpiece.

Doug

Yeah, but (IMHO) the sheer damage done to our country and world by the editorial page counters the rest of the paper.

I really have a problem with them - I'd love to talk with a real reporter from that paper, and ask them what it's like to work there.

Barry