Rothschild on Adam Smith

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Wed Nov 21 21:19:50 PST 2001

One of the experts on that issue is on the list. Michael Perelman. Has some good stuff on Smith here:

The Invention of Capitalism : Classical Political Economy and the Secret History of Primitive Accumulation

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index%3Dbooks%26field-author%3DPerelman%2C%20Michael/ref%3Dpd%5Fsim%5Fartist%5Fdetail/107-6878769-1922920

Read it last year.

That's not exactly a puff (don't know how to write one), but it is a recommendation.

Peter Kosenko

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Jeet Heer" <jeetheer at hotmail.com> Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:46:10 +0000