....necrophiliac Stalin Society

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 10:54:44 PST 2001

-- Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net> wrote:
> http://www.cpgb.org.uk/worker/409/celebrating.html

Thanks for this article. The vanguardist groups in Britain and here in the US (WWP etc) seem more ridiculous than usual in this current situation.

I dont claim to be an expert on the central asian region and Hakki has dispelled a couple of my presumptions, but at least I have the integrity to admit my lack of expertise. These philistine stalinist/trotskyist sects on the other hand have been trying to fit the situation into their simplistic schema, ie The US is there because of oil, the 9/11 terrorists are anti-imperialist freedom fighters and the like. Do these people realize what asses they look like?

Another simplistic line of thinking that I read in a tract by a trotskyite group is that the bourgeoisie is engaging in this war so that it can move its capital out of the recession hit economy into the more profitable miltiary sector. Of course the tract gave no proof of this...Like all things, it's true because the central committee wills it so. Kind of reminds you of those New Age affirmations and "postive thinking".

-Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx