FBI Arrests

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Nov 26 15:15:56 PST 2001

At 05:45 PM 11/26/01 -0500, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Kelley wrote:
>
>>The arrests could be in New York City, possibly within days but certainly
>>within two weeks, sources say.
>
>Why the hell would they make this info public? Surely terrorists read the
>Post - who could blame them? And besides, it's an occupational requirement.

heh. well, it would make the terrorists nervous, eh? it's called psywar.

> So either the FBI wanted to tip them off so they'd go into hiding, or
> they wanted to make fools of themselves in two weeks when the arrests
> don't happen, or something.

they're under surveillance, so i'd imagine they be followed wherever they went, eh?

>Are they hoping we'll just be impressed today and forget it by the day
>after tomorrow?

how many people remember the two false alarms warning everyone to be on high alert, ya spose?

>What sense does this make? And why would the jingoistic Post publish the
>story?

why not? i don't see how such a story impacts negatively on their jingoism.

but, yeah, that's why i called it "leakage from the keyston kops". it's a data point to be interpreted carefully. muahahahahahahaha

kelley