junk.z!on dev!zez

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Mon Nov 26 22:30:57 PST 2001

Doug Henwood fwd'd:

> prhapz remove dze rodentz from your eye komponentz.
> + pr4m your dut!ez !n an ekxemplar! fash!on

Never fear, it's only "netochka nezvanova".

She's been popping up on lists I've been on for years, and I believe she had a run-in with a former Bad listmember you've had a beer with whose initials just might be "T.B." (or should that be in the lowercase?)

If you don't mind the likelyhood of having to restart your browser, you can visit her site:

http://www.m9ndfukc.org

(Don't worry about the initial fireworks, it's all smoke and mirrors and will settle in a moment or so - but like I said, you may have to restart your browser, so "save your work," as they say) . . .

I seem to remember she sent her contributions to the Pulp list for a time as well. She may even have "de-cloaked" for a discussion - I can't recall the details.

--

/ dave /