U.S. is acting illegally

jean-christophe helary helary at niji.or.jp
Tue Nov 27 07:57:44 PST 2001

> What's wrong with emphasizing core issues specific to this war- people are
> dying needlessly for a war that will not assure American security and will
> not decrease terrorism. All the rest is unlikely to convince anyone.
>
> -- Nathan

how do you convince people that what you say is true ? it is much more convincing when people say the more terrorists i kill the less there are. what if people who think like this are right ? i mean how do we prove that american security is or is not assured ? how long do we have to wait to say 'see i told you they'd do it again' or 'see we assured american security for so much time now comes the time for a little war'.

why is 'dying needlessly' a core issue specific to _this_ particular war. what woudl be a war that assures american security and decreases terrorism ?

jc helary