NYC peace event

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 28 11:27:29 PST 2001

WESTSIDE PEACE ACTION

Presents a

TEACH IN FOR PEACE AND CIVIL RIGHTS

"U.S. Media After September 11" Professor Ervand Abrahamian Baruch College Graduate Center at CUNY Professor of History

"Religious Perspective in the Current Crisis" Robert Brashear Pastor West Park Presbyterian Church Member of the Steering Committee of Churches for Middle East Peace Ecumenical Project

"Military Implications of U. S. Response" William Hartung Senior Fellow World Policy Institute

"No Infringements On Our Civil Rights" Hon. Edward Sullivan New York State Assemblyman Chairperson of Committee of Higher Education

Saturday December 1st, 2001 - 1 PM - 4 PM

At

West Park Presbyterian Church 165 West 86th St. (cor. Amsterdam Ave.) In the McAlpin Room

Hear our panelists. Voice your views. Ask questions. Debate the issues surrounding the war against terrorism.

***FREE ADMISSION"

For Further Information: Call Westside Peace Action - 212.799-7422