lbo-talk-digest V1 #5349

Chris Doss chrisd at russiajournal.com
Wed Nov 28 23:38:15 PST 2001

Thomas said:

<<- Only Americans would care
> about such crap.>>

Whoa Chris! I think most of us would agree with you that these surveys are fairly useless and inaccurate. But I think we are just trying to have a little lighthearted fun. Must we be so damn serious all of the time?

For what it's worth, I lived for long periods of time in both France and Italy and I must say that I got laid a lot more frequently (as a single guy) in those countries (especially Italy) than I did in the United States (single). To which I can only say: "Vive L'Europe!"

Thomas