On Selective Pacifism & other Oddities

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:20:44 PST 2001

Doug, I am not an expert. We got ObL out of Sudan. What about the story that Sudan offered to give him up. Also, if the terrorists (70,000) are scattered around the world, bombing seems like an ineffective means of stopping them.

I don't pretend to have the answers. My only certainty is that we are given very shabby information.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu