On Selective Pacifism & other Oddities

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Nov 29 07:59:09 PST 2001

It may be a political dead end. I would not explain things that way in a public forum. I regard exchanges here as talk among friends.

I think that the bombing is immoral and destructive. It will not work to eliminate or even reduce terrorism. I was trying to answer your question about the 70,000.

Off to my *:00.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu