Hit List on WWP

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 29 09:20:59 PST 2001

Doug>So I read that Hit List piece on WWP/IAC last night (thanks to Thomas Seay for sending it). It seems marred by a serious case of anti-Communism, though the author's politics are otherwise murky.

FWIW, Scott McLemee when he sent me the biography of F.P. Yockey the neo-fascist Spenglerian intellectual, written by the Hit List article writer, Kevin Coogan, said that he had been in the National Caucus of Labor Committes, pre-"Operation Mop-Up." For those not as obsessed with "Lyn Marcus, " that was the LaRouche org. Coogan circa 1986 or so had a co-written article in Mother Jones with Martin A. Lee on the Italian Third Positionists. Their striking slogan was, "Hitler and Mao United In Struggle." For more see Martin's, "The Beast Reawakens." To return to the bio of Francis Parker Yockey, published by Autonomedia by Coogan, there are several chapters on Yockey's work for the Czech communist intelligence agency circa the anti-semitic Slansky Purge Trial in 1952, and also the East Germans. Whence, Coogan's anti-Communism, methinks. Michael Pugliese