alism

Abe abinitio1 at givepeaceachance.com
Thu Nov 29 19:27:36 PST 2001

<<Right. So carpet bomb a prison til nothing moves to make sure you got all those who took up arms--as well as anyone on the premises, including poor Mike the CIA agent. Makes good sense to me. Kill em all, let god sort em out, and the only people getting ideas will be the usual candy asses who write all their stuff from total safety. If you can believe what you just wrote, you can believe anything. And it's obvious you do. Just can't wait for the implementation in the US, that's all. Give peace a chance to you too, Abe! Charles Jannuzi>>

I do not believe *IN* or support what was done. I do think it odd that a leftist opponent to this war would be morally outraged by a War Machine acting as it was created to act.

It's hard headed realism from a pacifist perspective.

Abe

_____________________________________________ Free email with personality! Over 200 domains! http://www.MyOwnEmail.com