Oddly Selective

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Fri Nov 30 00:04:58 PST 2001

>Do you include the U.S. in that >statement? Does that make the U.S. war
>machine any less lethal?
Etc etc

Abe,

Plucking quotes out of context or finding contradictions in the evidence that supports positions still in development does not in itself constitute a coherent argument (indeed, the world is a welter of contradictions).

In other words, I find you incoherent and impossible to reply to. So I'll have to stop here, or I'll end up sounding even more stupid than you do when posting on LBO Talk. Apologies for the sharp language. I do not think you are stupid. But your discussion on this list strikes me as that. I'm sure others find you scintillating.

Adieu Charles Jannuzi