Terrorism and Globalization

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 30 13:21:09 PST 2001

At 03:52 PM 11/30/01 -0500, Charles Brown wrote:

>CB: How about first if we on the left get clear and united around this. I
>don't see how you would say that the U.S. action in Afghanistan is just ,
>if we know the U.S. is thug.

please provide the quote where doug says it is just.

>CB: But are *you* avoiding saying it because they might call you a thug ?

no charles, the people doug was talking about would laugh in your face if you called bush a dictator and then called for an impeachment of a dictator. so, the gov't a thug, huh? so you're going to use a thug to impeach a thug? ' wow. pass the bong dude.

kelley

From the YeahSureRightFW Dept: "If young women go for older men and vice-versa, who cares? The problem is the asymmetries in wealth and power between individuals which make one person more dependent on/vulnerable to the other, usually the woman. If we could eliminate class, innumerable social problems would be solved virtually overnight."

--Brett Knowlton