Iraq

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Nov 30 13:25:25 PST 2001

At 02:14 PM 11/30/01 -0500, Seth Ackerman wrote:

>Are we to conclude that the horror of Sept. 11 has lifted pro-war sentiment
>no higher than a fleeting, now-largely forgotten propaganda spasm of the
>early 90's?
>
>Seth

it's a propaganda spasm right now.

i take in very little ordinary news. however, since this thing started, i've been regularly watching FOX--give Jeff the high five, that guy deserve a thousands snit smooches for his efforts with that crowd. anyway, i urge everyone to regularly watch FOX to really get inside the propaganda machine. the lead the way at least a day or two before it starts cranking in its full glory elsewhere.

kelley