No Wider War?

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:23:15 PST 2001

Nathan's point deserves serious consideration, but I'm not sure he's right. First of all, the wars _are_ linked, not the way they say, but as part of a rather grandiose plan to get rid of all their enemies. But N might be right that the best way to oppose the next war, or the continuation of this one, is to pretend that it's not a continuation. What do people think? jks