bin laden an urban legend?

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Mon Oct 1 08:36:53 PDT 2001

CONSPIRACY THEORY: ŒLUDICROUS¹ (POSTED 27 09 01) Experts have dismissed as Œludicrous¹ a conspiracy theory being widely circulated by e-mail and on the Net. According to this theory, the WTC tragedy was the work of Œa shady Muslim man named Bin Laden¹. The man, who 'lives in a cave in Afghanistan¹ is rumoured to be Œholding the US to ransom - like in a James Bond film¹. A psychologist explained "the idea that the world¹s most powerful military nation is somehow Œunder imminent threat¹ from a single individual is one of the looniest theories I¹ve heard. But it¹s certainly taken the heat off George W Bush - who until this happened was the world's most unpopular man. My guess is the people behind this urban myth are a bunch of sick hoaxers" he chuckled.

kelley?

http://www.spin-on-this.com/

-- jeff fisher dilettant -- er, that's 'intellectual nomad' jfisher at igc.org

"I've come to the conclusion that revolutions aren't profitable." - Kevin Kelly