US Nazis praise the suicide hijackers

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 1 08:37:17 PDT 2001

This is interesting. Strengthening security throughout the US will further convince these groups that the US is a police state and the enemy of Freedom. I just wonder if this will create an increase in terrorism of the right-wing as well. Are many or any of these groups officially listed as terrorist or are only international groups listed as targets?

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> To: "asdnet" <asdnet at igc.topica.com>; "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 1:15 AM Subject: US Nazis praise the suicide hijackers

http://portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/10/01/wnazi01.x
> ml
> Daily Telegraph (UK)
> (Filed: 01/10/2001)
>

> AMERICA'S most extreme far-Right "patriot" organisations - those supported
> by Timothy McVeigh, the 1995 Oklahoma City bomber - have welcomed the
> September 11 terrorist attacks as a strike on their common enemy, the
> government.
>
> While the vast majority of Americans have reacted with horror at what
> happened and been swept up by the national outpouring of grief and
> patriotism that followed, a number of underground groups have rushed to
> voice support for the terrorists.
>
> Others have called for militia groups to exploit the chaos caused by the
> terrorist actions and launch their own assault on the state. Billy Roper,
of
> the neo-Nazi National Alliance, posted a message on his website saying:
"The