Tee Vee

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 1 14:35:49 PDT 2001

I would have thought that TVLand is the gold mine of raw material for lit-crit these days.

Saw a book in Borders the other day -- an anthology of academic papers about Seinfeld. I think it was called "A Book About Nothing and Everything," or something like that.

mbs

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Since I do not own a TV, my media experience is limited to NPR and
> web-sites of major media outlets, such as NYT, CNN, or the Guardian.

You do realize that the Cartoon Channel is the acme of human civilization, don't you? Far more important stuff than whatever our Second World oiligarchs are yowling about to their low-rent flack-of-the-week.

-- Dennis