De Long belongs ...

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 2 11:42:51 PDT 2001

What makes anyone think that Brad's parting shot was anything more than a taunt at the left? Probably someone forwards him this stuff for laughs...Maybe he just had a lot of other things to do.

Cheers, Ken Hanly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Remick" <carlremick at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 4:39 PM Subject: Re: De Long belongs ...