Fw: Re:WWP and working with them.

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 3 15:00:42 PDT 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Seay" <entheogens at yahoo.com> To: "Michael Pugliese" <debsian at pacbell.net> Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 2:44 PM Subject: Re: WWP and working with them.

I am currently writing an essay: "Why I am Not A Spart", inspired by B Russell's "Why I am NOt A Christian".

Mama didn't raise me to be no spart She gave me a brain, she gave me a heart. Mama didn't raise me to be no spart Even Bob Avakian wont take part. He's too busy in Paris, drinking kir and kissing Klonsky.

She wont let me go to no Workers World Party or No Pol Pot or spart party. She would have never named me Sam Marcy.

Mama taught me not to be a spart That is why I read Michael Hardt Mama taught me to be happy That is why I cogitate on Negri.

If you're a spart and go to heaven, you might be lucky and see Leo Trotsky

But if you're a spart and you go to hell, you might see Joey Stalin or Daniel Bell.

-Thomas