Clerical fascism

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Oct 4 07:12:48 PDT 2001

Hi,

Sorry, I thought you meant me and Hitchens.

Actually we agree on Hitchens. I figure Hitchens just whipped out the term fascism in the sense that Charles accurately criticized as a not accurate catch-all phrase for bad guys. Hitchens has got the war fever. I'm not signing up.

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Jannuzi" <jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 1:23 AM Subject: Re: Clerical fascism