The anti imperialism of fools?

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu Oct 4 09:45:58 PDT 2001

At 04:17 PM 10/4/01 +0000, Carl Remick wrote:
>>From: Wojtek Sokolowski <sokol at jhu.edu>
>>
>>It is
>>hard to escape the impression that much of what is posted to this list
>>(including citations from other "lefty" sources) falls under the rubric of
>>juvenile contumacy - conspicuos embracement of outrageous views and life
>>styles for the sole purpose of pissing off teachers and parents.
>
>Call me Houdini. I've managed to escape that impression with ease.
>
>Carl

heh. yeah, woj, show us the money! no one here has articulated _anything_ at all about supporting third worlders, let alone whoever committed the WTC/Pentagon attacks. and, for the life of me, i haven't read anyone who's written about blowback and related concerns who has indicated any support for third worlders simply because they are third worlders.

kelley