The anti imperialism of fools?

rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Fri Oct 5 02:58:53 PDT 2001

> You're powerfully caffeinated, that's for sure. Since Sept. 11, I've been
> watching Jim Lerher for the first time in many years, and the man remains
> the most soporific talking head in the history of television.

Yeah, and I'm babbling away happily at 2.58 on a bloody Friday morning. I'm off to bed as soon as the twitch dies down sufficiently to keep the covers on the bod. Anyway, I have Dan Rather down for the Oscar Soporifica.

I should get some video of the great man for moments like this ...

Cheers, Rob.

----------------------------------------------------- This message was sent from the University of Canberra using Endymion MailMan. http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/