Fw: [ASDnet] On Casey v. Chomsky & Malaria in Sudan

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 4 12:13:58 PDT 2001

Luke Weiger wrote:

> > Leo Casey is gone, and I for one don't miss him. No need to import
>reminders.
>>
>> Doug
>
>You're so very harsh, Doug.

Not really. In three years, I've booted maybe 5 people; I didn't boot Leo, but I was happy when he went. Otherwise, there's no line here, and lots of disagreements. Hell, people have been known to give me a hard time even. I disagree, often sharply, with Carrol and Nathan, but I'd be sad if either left. My main problem with Leo was tone, volume, and perseveration.

Doug