Wonking: Asking "Why"

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Oct 4 18:29:56 PDT 2001

Hi,

The point is to drive a wedge between generic Islamic fundamentalists and the clerical fascist variety. Lesser of two evils. I don't think MK is suggesting a Chautauqua on the Gulf.

<<<joke alert>>> :-)

-cb

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 8:56 PM Subject: RE: Wonking: Asking "Why"