Blair's evidence against Bin Laden

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:29:12 PDT 2001

> >Although Israeli assassinations may not completely thwart terrorism, it's
> >plausible to assume that they might well limit it.
> >
> >-- Luke
> >

> I guess I thought they _constituted_ terrorism, silly me. --jks

Hard to say whether killing those who organize terrorism is itself terrorism. I find it more morally straightforward to criticize only the killing of Palestinian civilians at a clip 10 times greater than that which the suicide bombers are able to muster (not to mention the razing of Palestinian homes and orchards).

-- Luke