Anti-war List and Web Resource (was Re: Local Anti-War Activities)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Oct 6 05:28:57 PDT 2001

so, yoshie, did you want to help me with this or anyone help me with this? by wednesday we'll have a website and dedicated space, if you do. i just don't want to buy space and register a name if you and others aren't interested. i thought it was a good idea.

anyway, if you're interested, it would be great if you could forward this, too. unfortunately, i need some _real_ sleep. it has come to my attention that i goofed when i posted earlier. the correct information is below.

if you have objections to the text below, just edit and change. please don't forward with my name and email address: i would rather not have it archived indiscriminately all over the Internet for the spam spiders to snag. so snip out my email address or substitute an "at" for the @ symbol--as i've done below.

feel free to change whatever you'd like, i have no ego investment in it. and, again, free web site space and for home pages and once i hear from my friend, we can work on a central web resource

Announcement:

Anti-War United is a list for the discussion and coordination of anti-war, pro-peace actions across the world, but especially in the United States, in response to the events of September and the United States' declaration of "War on Terrorism".