Fuck Off Yoshie

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Sat Oct 6 10:42:32 PDT 2001

maybe his outside-the-academy POV is one reason he's interesting and you're not.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Luke Weiger Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2001 3:33 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Fuck Off Yoshie

Steve wrote:
> oh, enough with the rodney king can't-we-all-just-get-along ethos. i see
> nothing low here, just angry and impassioned. fine with me.

Dennis' anti-academic bias and pretensions to being in touch with the thoughts and feelings of the comm'n folk may not be low, but it is rather tiresome.

-- Luke