lbo-talk-digest V1 #5021

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sun Oct 7 21:56:11 PDT 2001

At 09:06 PM 10/7/01 -0700, Macdonald Stainsby wrote:

>I have about as much interest in debating prostitution right now as I do in
>shaving my head with a rusty razor while chewing on tinfoil. There is a
>war on. Let us grasp a measure of imperialism (unless you are one of those
>who denies that such exists) so as to have a better understanding of how
>to defeat it. If we cannot do that, quit playing politics and go into show
>business. Nothing personal kelley, but I'm inclined to be interested in
>only the relevant.
>
>Macdonald

i wasn't interested in drawing you into a discussion, relevant or not. i was interested in pointing out that your politics are not as you would like to represent them. you've been astoundingly good in the past at making yourself quite irrelevant to prostitutes organizing a union. i trust that you'll likely do that same, again.

kelley