WWP

Dennis dperrin13 at mediaone.net
Tue Oct 9 07:22:00 PDT 2001

> Sometimes anti-sectarianism can be pretty damned sectarian too. This
> sounds more like a fatwa than an argument.
>
> Doug

I laid out my argument over the weekend. I have no problem with WWPers and their friends posting here, so in that sense I'm hardly "sectarian." Indeed, let them all come: Sparts, SWPers, Maoists, LaRouche-ites, Freepers -- anyone who sees the world through a narrow lens. Like I said, the entertainment value alone would make it worthwhile. DP