WWP

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:18:53 PDT 2001

Small l-liberal, small-d democrat. Liberal, as in, I believe in representative government, univeral sufferage, extensive civil and political liberties, and accept the fact of irreconcilable differences on conceptions of the good in a frees ociety. Democrat, as in, I think that constitutional democracy is a good form of government. Not capital L-capital D Liberal Democart, as in (say) Paul Wellstone, a member of the DP who supports more welfare spending. (Though I do support more welfare spending, as do you.) I am in fact a member of Solidarity, and have long since foresworn involvement in the DP. --jks