WWP

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 9 08:06:36 PDT 2001

Maybe it is misleading for any Democrats to call themselves liberal democrats; or maybe Justin will have to be a "liberal democrat" given the strangehold on language of the mainstream parties.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

P.S. Paulsen's position seems to have a family resemblance to that of Henry Liu who used to on Pen-L as I recall.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Paulsen" <wwchi at enteract.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 1:20 AM Subject: Re: WWP