Steve Perry

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Tue Oct 9 10:21:30 PDT 2001

don't worry, luke--

a) i'm still here;

b) you haven't really made any contributions.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of lweiger at umich.edu Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 12:07 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Steve Perry

Doug, would you please welcome him back? I'd hate to think that my most lasting contribution to this list was hastening (with Justin's help) the exit of such an open and unblinded mind.

-- Luke