consequences

brettk at unicacorp.com brettk at unicacorp.com
Tue Oct 9 14:22:02 PDT 2001

Hey Doug,

I for one very much enjoy the list and would be upset if it were shut down. I also think you do an excellent job as moderator - letting things more or less go unattended until something gets particularly nasty. I hope you can resist this particular temptation.

Brett

Doug Henwood

<dhenwood at panix.com> To: lbo-talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>

Sent by: cc:

owner-lbo-talk at lists Subject: consequences

.panix.com

10/09/01 05:14 PM

Please respond to

lbo-talk

This was just pointed out to me offlist:

>i didn't want to say this onlist, but surely you have to feel that you
could
>pull the plug on this list without affecting a single thing in the world
>aside from the volume of mail in subscribers' email boxes.
>
>but then i've never been big on civility, have i?

It would also reduce my Panix bill and give me more time to devote to remunerative writing assignments. The more I think about it, the more tempting it gets.

Doug