Steve Perry

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Oct 9 14:40:31 PDT 2001

LBO-Talk is a victim of its success. A list that makes it big is going to attract more posts that any given person on the list is going to disapprove of, for one reason or another.

I just wish I could figure out how to filter more posts in Outlook. I can't seem to filter an individual without filtering the whole list. So I delete headers and probably miss all sorts of juicy stuff.

I appreciate the posts of some more than others, and there isn't time to savor each one, even from people I like to read (if not agree with).

mbs

I've been especially distressed - meaning I usually am, but it's been worse lately - by the insularity of a lot of listmembers. They're not