Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Oct 9 15:42:27 PDT 2001

That violence always follows violence does not mean that violence begets violence, no more than the rooster begets the dawn.

What if everybody thought that way? Then I'd be a damn fool to think any other way.

mbs

>From: "Max Sawicky" <sawicky at bellatlantic.net>
>... Nor is it true that violence only begets
>violence. Well-applied violence begets security.
>Unfortunately human history always throws up
>new violence.

We're well into the land of Joseph Heller here. How, exactly, do sentences one and two tie in logically with sentence three?

Carl