Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 9 22:57:28 PDT 2001

Do you really think that it would make much difference if Bin Laden turned himself in? There is no distinction made between terrorists and those who harbor them is there? bin Laden is not even mentioned the last while. It is the Taliban regime that is the target right now. The aim is to overthrow a government. bin Laden's turning himself in would be little more than a momentary embarassment.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Schwartz" <jkschw at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 11:27 PM Subject: Re: Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?