Is there a nonviolent response to September 11?

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 07:44:12 PDT 2001

As I said, if we hadn't started bombing, maybe that could have been worked out. As it is, we probably should demand an indictment before the Hague and an international paramilitay police force. maybe invited in if there is a respectable looking opoosition alternative govt for Afghanistan. Of course this is a rhetorical move, but the details of international law could be unkinked. And your alternative? You've said you don't want to do nothing, and you oppose the war. At least this is a proposal. jks