Tee Vee

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Oct 10 17:12:51 PDT 2001

by the way, for all that i'm not a structuralist, i think levi-strauss's elaboration of mythical thought as intellectual "bricolage" is very helpful in understanding the role of biblical redactors and in reminding us that it is useful to have a perspective on the final product rather than simply on its parts.

see the first chapter of _the saveage mind_, entitled, "the science of the concrete."