anthrax

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Oct 10 19:44:33 PDT 2001

At 08:13 PM 10/10/01 -0500, / dave / wrote:
>CNN is reporting that a third person in Florida has tested positive for
>anthrax and the feds are formally launching a criminal investigation.
>

>(Something that will echo down through the ages and probably lodge
>itself permanently in the brains of many of those living through this
>time period, wherever they may be: "CNN is reporting...")

thanks. my son and i both are exhibiting signs of the flu.

swell.

i'm writing mine off as the result of a hangover after getting drunk with joe last night. i don't really think i've been exposed. i live nowhere near there. but Who The Fuck Knows! so, it's off to the physician tomorrow. a thrill-a-fuckin-minute. am i crazy to go to the doctor's tho? normally, i wouldn't go to a physician for a lousy cold!

bah!

kelley