Bert, imam

gna gna at acpub.duke.edu
Thu Oct 11 07:32:56 PDT 2001

>From what I understand, Sesame Street is aired in Bangladesh, so it's
possible that whoever made the poster knows very well who Bert is. What it's supposed to mean, who knows--although it's also possible that whoever's responsible isn't an Osama fan, just an employee at a print shop or something. Plus, later photos seem to show the same poster without Bert--either the mainstream media here photoshopped Bert out of the picture, or else somebody there wised up to what was going on.

The funny thing is, Bert looks so pissed off, like he's ready to join the battle against the west.

Gary