anthrax

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 11 17:29:44 PDT 2001

>I can't see what all the paranoia is about. Why on earth would
>terrorists contaminate a piss-pot organization like the one where they
>found the spores? Isn't it some tabloid? Seems more likely they pissed
>of some homegrown neanderthal who thought to have some fun with his
>biology set.
>
>Todd

I second Todd.

***** Friday, February 20, 1998 Published at 09:52 GMT

Two charged over anthrax find

One of the suspects has been linked to a white supremacist movement called the Aryan Nation

Two men have been charged in a court in the United States with possessing a dangerous biological agent, thought to be anthrax, for use as a weapon.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested Larry Wayne Harris a microbiologist and William Leavitt, in the state of Nevada after police received a tip-off that their car contained the deadly disease.

Harris, from Ohio, is already on probation for illegally obtaining bubonic plague through the post and is a former member of the white supremacist group, Aryan Nation.....

<http://news6.thdo.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/newsid_58000/58295.stm> *****

Yoshie