spam, scams, and hoaxes

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Oct 11 18:14:08 PDT 2001

Hi,

Rense is a notorious conspiracy crank: Here is a list of his areas of interest from his web page.

Historic UFOs

UFOs

Paranormal

Filer's Files

Political Intrigue

Secret Weapons

Environment

Science

Health-Medicine

Mad Cow/CJD

AIDS Pandemic

West Nile Virus

Chemtrails

= = = =

Also watch out for one of his wacko contributors Sherman Skolnick.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at home.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 8:55 PM Subject: Re: spam, scams, and hoaxes