FBI shuts down website

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Thu Oct 11 19:39:54 PDT 2001

Carrol Cox wrote:

> > http://www.amerika.org/
>
> The opening text contains the phrase, "Jewish-owned media"; that is
> unacceptable. It is essential that progressives maintain the distinction
> between "Jew" and "Israeli." and Jewish _owned_ whatever is definitely
> in the anti-semitic tradition. What is the background of this site.

Well, exactly. I think calling this guy progressive would be doing him a huge favor for which he'd probably pay good money (or maybe not). The balanced mind behind the above bin Ladin tribute site is also responsible for:

http://www.fuckchrist.com/

"Our goal is to demonstrate the destructive influence of Judeo-Christian thought upon current industrialized society and to reflect how much of our basic belief as Western culture has been corrupted by this menace. Further, we seek to completely and totally eradicate Judeo-Christian belief in religion, the arts, politics, government and economics by all means necessary to stop the destruction of our planet by industry in the control of greedy and deluded Judeo-Christians.

While currently living in a Judeo-Christian state, we can only tell you that our will does not bend under conventional means of control such as bribes and that we are not made guilty by the illusion of "morality." On a web site we can only tell you that we hope someone out there is working on a final solution to the Judeo-Christian problem...

We support the furthest limits of extinction of this menace that can be legally posted on a web site. We do not support anything illegal, but we do know that somebody needs to rid us of this menace. For those who are inclined to take action for the future of the human species, history provides us with an excellent example in the use of two common implements..." (photo of a cremation oven, and a crucifixion)

He was imprisoned for burning churches in Norway, and fronts a rock 'n' roll band (actually a black metal band, technically speaking) called Burzum. But enough about him. I'm sorry I brought him up, actually - except that the continued existence of his website may be the measure of the extent of the police-state incursions we're seeing all around us. So stay tuned to www.amerika.org, boys and girls!

At any rate, it's interesting to see what sort of bedfellows have emerged in this saga. Norwegian Black metal and bin Laden - who'd a thunk?

BTW, the guy who posts on the alt.fan.ronald-reagan newsgroup all the time, Dane Basch (know him, M. Pugliese?) referred to Afghanistan today as "Ashcanistan."

Ah well... back to work.

--

/ dave /