spam, scams, and hoaxes

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Thu Oct 11 20:34:05 PDT 2001

From: "Chip Berlet" <cberlet at igc.org>

> Hi,
>
> The wave of repression that is coming is real, but the conspiracy
cranks divert
> attention away from serious attempts to battle the bad legislation.

Chip,

I hope I'm mis-inferring that you're inferring that because I post something from US legislation that I'm a conspiracy theorist. Who would need to be one after a careful vetting of that bill?

As I said, the info I passed on was spam mail. I'm currently looking at S 1510; so should every activist on this list, it's not pretty...

Ian