[Fwd: Re: [R-G] Fw: [L-I] Re: WWIII: 'Between Oct. 8 and mid-November']]

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Oct 11 20:59:56 PDT 2001

Oh Carrol, we lay prostrate before your correct political line...

:-)

-Chip

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 11:49 PM Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [R-G] Fw: [L-I] Re: WWIII: 'Between Oct. 8 and mid-November']]