underestimates?

Juan Jose Barrios jota at netgate.com.uy
Fri Oct 12 09:30:39 PDT 2001

yeap, but OTOH, (during the Gulf war for example), I never felt that the war could actually reach this part of the world (Uruguay, South America). Now, it is a real possibility with potential bad consequences for the US should "an accident" happens here or close to here. Besides, did you witnessed the same kind of reaction from countries such as Pakistan, Indonesia, etc, during the Gulf war?.