"Hate America" Left

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Oct 12 12:21:30 PDT 2001

At 01:44 PM 10/12/01 -0400, Dennis wrote:

>"Patriotism" is for the masses, a device for staying in line, remaining
>obedient, and so on. Corporations are internationalists, bound to no flag or
>anthem. As Ayn Rand once reminded us, "What we need is less democracy and
>more capitalism."
>
>DP

but then ya got all the CEOs of the airlines voluntarily giving up a year's salary in the effort. One-dimensional society.

kelley

"Every asshole with an agenda that involves suffering for others will now step up to the microphone and demand that suffering. Unfortunately the Christian has a ready-made ethos in which personal suffering can be seen as a meritorious Ding-an-sich, as an auto-da-fe." -Anonymized