FBI shuts down website

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 12 12:28:18 PDT 2001

/ dave / <arouet at winternet.com>
>...BTW, the guy who posts on the alt.fan.ronald-reagan newsgroup all the
time, Dane Basch (know him, M. Pugliese?) referred to Afghanistan today as "Ashcanistan."

Nope, net until you told me! Another one to watch! http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Dane+Basch+&btnG=Google+Search

This morning on the FixGov at yahoogroups.com

list (alas, Brenda Rosser why you be with those nutters? Flee now while you have a chance! ;-) I saw Dick Eastman, LaRoucheite/Willis Cartoite spewer, so I posted a usenet post by him on, "Trotskyite Bilderberger Zhouists." !!! http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Dick+Eastman+LaRouche&hl=en&start=10&sa=N

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Dick+Eastman+LaRouche&start=10&hl=en&rnum= 11&selm=bEkH5.159%24ea5.69176%40den-news1.rmi.net Search Result 11 From: Dick Eastman (eastman at wolfenet.com) Subject: Re: klepto-connivance: trotskyite bilderbergs and zhouist-princeling-druglord-triads Newsgroups: alt.politics.larouche

Michael Pugliese, who was trying to take Dr. Henwood's advice to avoid the fruitcake listservs and usenet for a while...Thanks Dr. Dave, I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away for long! Oh well, Sabri Oncu, on the World Systems List of the Wallersteinians is battling Richard K. Moore, right now, who writes volumnious stuff for New Dawn a New Age conspiracy theory rag sold in organic food stores. New Dawn is eclectic, Left/Right stewpot, from late Italian neo-fascist Julius Evola to Michael Parenti.

New Dawn Magazine - RICHARD K. MOORE ... Articles appearing in New Dawn magazine: Escaping the Matrix ... Gulf War heralded a 'New World Order' prompted RICHARD K. MOORE to investigate further ... www.newdawnmagazine.com/richardmoore.html